The conference welcomes papers related to the fields of Economics, Management, Marketing, Banking, and Ethics. We are receptive to a wide range of perspectives and methods including empirical research, theory development, formal theoretical modeling, experimental methods, as well as insightful case-studies.
We welcome participants to submit papers they would like to be considered for presentation at the Conference, as well as being published in the conference proceedings (e-book with ISBN, issued by a prestigious publishing house), without any further cost for authors.
Selected papers will be published in one of the following academic journals indexed in prestigious databases:
- Economics and Sociology* (Thomson Reuters ESCI Web of Science, BazEkon, CAB Abstracts – ISI Thomson Reuters, Cabell’s, EconLit, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, GESIS, MS&HE, NSD, ProQuest, Science Index, SCOPUS, SocioWeb Directory, Ulrich’s)
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues* (Thomson Reuters ESCI Web of Science, EconBiz, Ulrich`s, Index Copernicus etc.)
- Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy (BASE, Cabell’s, DOAJ, EBSCO, ERIH Plus, Index Copernicus, NewJour, ProQuest, RePEc and Ulrich’s)
* These journals offer a discount for the participants at Strategica 2017.
** All selected papers will be published after final review of the partner academic publications, according to their editorial standards and procedures.
A selection of papers will be published in an independent volume.
All the previous Proceedings of STRATEGICA are included in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Proceedings).
- Certificate of presentation will be issued to participants presenting their research in sessions.
- Certificate of chairing a session will be issued to chairs acknowledging their role at the conference.
- Best Paper Award will be conferred to the author(s) of the best paper presented at the conference.