The 10th edition of STRATEGICA International Conference
Sustainable Development and Strategic Growth
October 20-21, 2022, Bucharest, Romania
This edition will be held in a hybrid format.
STRATEGICA 2022 is a platform that brings together academics, researchers, authorities, business representatives, and policymakers in order to share their views, experience, and latest research results, aiming to improve the state of the world.
Here are the topics we will address during the conference:
The Bigger Picture: Leadership for a Sustainable World
- Sustainability beyond Buzzwords
- How Leaders can Act for Sustainable Development
- Transformation of Sustainability of Countries and Companies
- Growing a Sustainability-Oriented Culture
- Regulatory Environment and Policies
Management, Organisations & People
- Sustainable Business Models
- Skills & Knowledge Management for Sustainability
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Communicating Sustainability
- Future of Work
- Business Functions Revisited
- Lessons Learned for Skilful Managers
- Managing Innovation for Sustainability
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
Economics & Finance on the Path towards Sustainability
- Green Finance Issues
- ESG and Corporate Strategy
- Value of Sustainable Impactful Investments
- De-risking Investments in Sustainable Infrastructures
- Fintech Challenges
- Post-Covid International Economics Dynamics
- Digital Transformation for a Sustainable Future
- Preparing for the Metaverse
- Knowledge of the Strategic Resource
- Knowledge Management for Sustainability
- Knowledge Strategies
- Intellectual Capital
We welcome papers advancing novel academic research results on management, behavioral economics, future of work, and value for customers, consumer trends, contemporary brand management, and encourage interdisciplinary conversations regarding decision making in society and organisations.
Join the debates and make your own research shine!
Conference proceedings are published as an e-book with ISBN, edited by a prestigious publishing house. STRATEGICA 2013-2020 Proceedings are included in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Proceedings – Clarivate Analytics). The 2021 edition is under consideration.
- Certificate of presentation will be issued to participants presenting their research in sessions.
- Certificate of chairing a session will be issued to chairs, acknowledging their role at the conference.
- Best Paper Award will be conferred to the author(s) of the best paper presented at the conference.
- Full paper submission due for review: September 5, 2022
- Notification of full paper acceptance (including requested changes): September 26, 2022
- Full paper submission (with changes implemented): October 10, 2022
|Conference fee||On-site attendance||Online attendance|
|Registration||Academics, researchers / 200 Euro||Academics, researchers / 125 Euro|
|PhD Students / 150 Euro||PhD students / 65 Euro|
|Supplementary Paper||50 Euro||50 Euro|
SAMRO members benefit from a 50% discount for the conference fee (registration).
The conference fee includes, for one person: conference attendance, publication of one paper, access to the events during the conference. In case of on-site attendance, the fee includes the meal, coffee breaks, and the conference kit.
Please note that at least one author per accepted paper must register and attend the conference for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings. Only the papers presented during the sessions will be published in the conference volume.
An author who submits more than one paper (as single author or as a co-author with the same team of co-authors) needs to pay the supplementary paper fee. If a person co-authors a paper with a different team, then they need to pay the full fee for the second paper as well. A person may submit as single author or co-author maximum two papers.
Conference fee payment details:
The conference fees are to be paid by bank transfer, in EUR or RON. Please use the exchange rate of the National Bank of Romania, as per the day of the payment.
Bank: BRD Societe Generale, Sucursala Piata Romana
Remittee: SNSPA – Facultatea de Management
Account No. for EUR: RO87BRDE445SV33643834450
Account No. for RON: RO02BRDE445SV33643594450
SWIFT Code: BRDEROBU
Payment details to be communicated to the bank:
For the conference fee: STRATEGICA fee Participant Name
For the supplementary paper fee: STRATEGICA sup Participant Name
Bank transfer costs are to be paid by the participant, in addition to the conference fee. The payment proof shall be sent together with the full paper, by October 10 2022.
- Web: www.strategica-conference.ro
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/strategicaconference/