SNSPA – The National University of Political Studies and Public Administration – is a public learning and research institution based in Bucharest, Romania, founded immediately after the events in December 1989 that led to the fall of communism in Romania. Perhaps because of this, it has attracted professors and professionals with initiative, with fresh ideas, and the university has proved to be one of the most dynamic and modern universities in the country.
- train graduates according to the requirements of the labor market;
- train young people capable to think freely, by encouraging critical thinking, the capacity to permanently improve their knowledge;
- contribute to increasing students‘ qualifications by promoting life-long learning programmes, particularly in the area required by professional reorientation;
- develop research and include the young generation in research project circuits;
- promote cooperation and partnership with similar universities, governmental agencies and organisations, non-governmental organisations, companies and business enterprises as well as any other groups or entities whose area of activity is in line with the our mission of constantly training Romanian elite and extending this training feature to regional level.
SNSPA offers several bachelor’s degree programs (3 years), master’s degree programs and PhD study programs (3 years) within the following faculties and departments:
- Faculty of Communication and Public Relations;
- Faculty of Political Science;
- Faculty of Public Administration;
- Faculty of Management;
- Department of International Relations and European Integration.
During the past years, we saw economies struggling to manage various types of crisis and turmoil rumbling on worldwide societies, migrations, international unrest, as well as hot debates on the impact of large businesses on local communities. All these phenomena underline the increasing need to rethinking the way we organize society and how we handle ethics and regulation, business and communication models, how to put a balance between global and local strategies and even how to better organize our lives.
In this context, the 2018 edition of the international conference STRATEGICA seeks to discuss the evolution of the business environment in the context of the digital revolution, which has a profound impact not only on the public sphere, but also on the public one, and on the business environment. It aims to be a great opportunity for interdisciplinary discussions and debates on the new business models arising, the new behaviors in management and the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility, by bringing together international academic experts, researchers and scholars.
I look forward to welcome you in Bucharest and to take our knowledge to the next level!
Dean, Faculty of Management from SNS